caligulawyer

The most smart aleck law student blog of them all. Do not try this at home.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The twelve days of Law School

So now that Christmas has come and gone and Santa brought me a bicycle (no really, and it's cool) I thought I'd give you the recap. So, here's the twelve days of Christmas, law school style:

On the first day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
a headache

On the second day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
two parking tickets and a headache

On the third day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
three problems registering, two parking tickets and a headache

On the fourth day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
fourth circuit bullshit, three problems registering, two parking tickets and a headache

On the fifth day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
five group assignments,fourth circuit bullshit, three problems registering, two parking tickets and a headache

On the sixth day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
six library fines,five group assignments,fourth circuit bullshit, three problems registering, two parking tickets and a headache

On the seventh day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
seven pissy colleages, six library fines,five group assignments,fourth circuit bullshit, three problems registering, two parking tickets and a headache

On the eighth day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
eight over perfumed women, seven pissy colleages, six library fines,five group assignments,fourth circuit bullshit, three problems registering, two parking tickets and a headache

On the ninth day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
nine heavy casebooks, eight over perfumed women, seven pissy colleages, six library fines,five group assignments,fourth circuit bullshit, three problems registering, two parking tickets and a headache

On the tenth day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
ten regrets for coming, nine heavy casebooks, eight overperfumed women, seven pissy colleages, six library fines,five group assignments,fourth circuit bullshit, three problems registering, two parking tickets and a headache

On the eleventh day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
eleven things to rewrite,ten regrets for coming, nine heavy casebooks, eight over perfumed women, seven pissy colleages, six library fines,five group assignments,fourth circuit bullshit, three problems registering, two parking tickets and a headache

On the twelfth day of Xmas my law school gave to me:
twelve rejection letters, eleven things to rewrite,ten regrets for coming, nine heavy casebooks, eight over perfumed women, seven pissy colleages, six library fines,five group assignments,fourth circuit bullshit, three problems registering, two parking tickets and a headache


Happy Holidays until we return! -Caligulawyer

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

Law Blogs - Blog Top Sites

<< Home

BlogTagstic - Blog Directory